Page 1 of 1

Oh bugger.. Long, Long road to vic..

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 10:14 pm
by RamBear
Aw ****.. **** **** **** **** ****.. I wanted just to explore the edit campaign-feature (bad habit of mine).. anyways, I checked out the Long, Long road to victory and accidentally REMOVED one of the scenarios.. I pressed exit and hoped it wouldn't save it.. but after I go back to see it, it still says "--No scenario--"

It was the Struggling in sicily or something...

What now? Can I download the campaign somewhere "fixed"?

I'm currently playing the same campaign, but I guess I'm past that point already

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 10:17 pm
by M4Jess
give me your e-mail and I will send it to you

Merry Christmas!!!

Jess

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 10:37 pm
by RamBear
this.wont@be.needed
Couldn't PM you.. but what the heck :)

Thanks, and merry christmas to you too

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 11:09 pm
by M4Jess
hey..what Node# was it?

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 12:01 am
by Supervisor
Point learned be very careful when tinkering with the Campaign editor it is not forgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o :o :o

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 8:40 pm
by RamBear
Node? Arg.. do I really, really, really have to get back to the editor? :D

Oh well.. if I checked it correctly, it's number 004

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2002 9:52 pm
by Warhorse
For exactly this reason, whenever I get another campaign, I put it in it's own folder under 'campaigns', then copy/paste it into the campaigns folder, that way if you mess it up, there's always a backup!!:D

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 3:28 pm
by RamBear
Hmm.. *bump*

Still problem not fixed :)

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 7:44 pm
by M4Jess
opps sorry...here ya go;) :D

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 6:21 pm
by RamBear
Thanks

and happy New Year this time ;)