Page 1 of 1
Suggestions for the next patch
Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 6:25 am
by Fred98
Each infantry unit has an assault value. If you look at the List All Ground Units screen you can see it there. But the assault value does not appear on that ground unit’s own screen. It would be handy if it were added in.
There is a screen titled “Naval Losses”. It would be handy if we could add an extra column to this screen – the date the ship was sunk.
Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 7:41 am
by siRkid
I've added it to our list. Keep in mind that being on the list is no guarantee that it will be incorporated into the game.
Thanks,
Rick
Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:14 am
by Fallschirmjager
There is a screen titled “Naval Losses”. It would be handy if we could add an extra column to this screen – the date the ship was sunk.
I thought of that exact same thing earlier today.
Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 12:28 pm
by Admiral Scott
Is the system damage rate on this list too?
I hope so.
Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 4:21 pm
by siRkid
Originally posted by Admiral Scott
Is the system damage rate on this list too?
I hope so.
I'm not sure what this is. Can you give more details?
Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 8:31 pm
by Fallschirmjager
I'm not sure what this is. Can you give more details?
I think he mean putting a cap on the rate at which a ship take "damage" from just normal sailing around.
Or he may mean slowing the rate down when outside of combat.
Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2002 4:01 am
by Bc2of5
When I check any squadrons on Rabaul airfield and a carrier task force is docking there,than does the game lock(right expression?) everytime around the carrier groups and when I hit the next button i will saw only the other carrier borne groups,land based are not displayed this way,i have everytime to jump back to the map to click again on the airfield to check a land based group.
The "back" button work not properly in the menu where you can see the content of an air group,insted to get you back to the display of all groups you will be taken back to the map.
When a save is loaded many times the task forces around Truk are displayed during the loading process.