Page 1 of 1

IJN Opponent Wanted (Multiple Turns)

Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2002 9:40 am
by Veldor
Looking for a Japanese Opponent to any Long Scenario, historical or otherwise. Need someone who can do more than one turn a day somedays but isn't such a diehard they need that everyday. I can do minimum of one per day, most days more. I am new to PBEM and would be Intermediate at best in skill level (I've mopped up the Japs in the few games Ive played but am sure a live opponent is much more challenging). I'm a veteran wargamer so I learn quickly. Will play any skill level opponent. Have v2.2 loaded up...

Anyone?

Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 7:38 am
by Veldor
I'm still looking for an opponent. It's a shame people can't just post here in the forum so my email doesnt have to get spammed but I'll assume I got no responses since you all insist on email. Please e-mail me at jtabian@attbi.com if interested.. $50 is a lot for a game with no one to play it against.

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 5:14 am
by Crocky
Let me know if your still looking