Page 1 of 1
Looking for an opponent (either side)
Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2002 11:07 am
by Chiteng
I am considering trying to commit to an e-mail game. Sadly no one can predict the future and what that means to me is that
I dont know where I will be in say 6 weeks =)
However, the AI is frightfully dull.
If anyone is interested please reply
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 3:53 am
by Nomad
Did anyone respond? I would like to play a senario 17 as the allies.
I do not have a lot of UV experience but I have played war games for 20+ years.
welll
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 4:40 am
by Chiteng
Denny did but I have discovered that I dont really know HOW to play by e-mail =/
Plus he looks like he has a certain polish to his moves =)
(that means he has had lots of practice)
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 5:18 am
by Nomad
So, what does that mean? Are you playing against Denny?
PBEM is pretty much the same as playing against the AI in terms of how to make turns. The only thing different is what your intellegent human opponent has in store for you.