Page 1 of 1

Guadalcanal - CLOSED

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:32 am
by delkana
As the title says, I am looking to play the Guadalcanal scenario and am willing to play either side. I haven't played for over a year, but my limited PBEM experience includes a Grand Campaign (scenario 2) that lasted only until late February of '42. I played as the Allies, though I wouldn't say I was doing particularly well. My Japanese opponent dropped out at that time for unknown reasons.

I can manage an average of 1 turn per day (sometimes more, sometimes less)---generally 7 turns per week. I prefer an opponent of either beginner or intermediate skill level.

Thanks in advance!

RE: Guadalcanal - Either Side

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:07 pm
by emek
I am interested. Any rules?
Me taking Japan?

RE: Guadalcanal - Either Side

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:59 pm
by Dragoastro
I am interested as well. I've been playing for 4 months or so. Fairly noob

RE: Guadalcanal - Either Side

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:55 pm
by delkana
Thank you. Thank you all. Got these 2 and some PMs and gave the first person to contact me the slot. Didn't realize I'd have this many offers!