Page 1 of 1

Bugs

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:21 pm
by dukewacoan
I can't get the music to turn off. Regardless of whether I cut it off in the main start screen or during game play, it stays on, just changes the song.

I am running in 1366x mode and during AI combat turn the screen goes all diagonal and you cannot see anything. It returns to normal during my turn.

RE: Bugs

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:41 pm
by miller7219
See this thread for answer to music issue:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3843923

RE: Bugs

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:07 pm
by rickier65
ORIGINAL: dukewacoan

I can't get the music to turn off. Regardless of whether I cut it off in the main start screen or during game play, it stays on, just changes the song.

I am running in 1366x mode and during AI combat turn the screen goes all diagonal and you cannot see anything. It returns to normal during my turn.

My native resolution is 1366 x 768. To get the game to work without the screen diagonals, I change my desktop resolution to 1360 x 768. Then I try to remember to change it back when I'm done playing. I think support for 1366 x 768 resolution will be incorporated into a patch (at least I thought I read that somewhere).

Thanks
Rick

RE: Bugs

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:35 am
by VPaulus
ORIGINAL: Rick


My native resolution is 1366 x 768. To get the game to work without the screen diagonals, I change my desktop resolution to 1360 x 768. Then I try to remember to change it back when I'm done playing. I think support for 1366 x 768 resolution will be incorporated into a patch (at least I thought I read that somewhere).

Thanks
Rick
That's correct.

RE: Bugs

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:02 pm
by ericbabe
Yes, please change your resolution for now. I will try to resolve this issue for the next update.