Page 1 of 1

Another Devildawg stepping in the theatre

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 6:17 am
by exedeus
Heya everyone..

Just got me a copy of UV last week.. LOVE IT! ! ! !!


Still in the learning phases so if anyone has any tips i should know..

....

lemme know!

Semper Fi

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 6:34 am
by rawink
thought I smelt something.. yup.. it was a jarhead!

:D

sorry.. old interservice rivalries

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 6:47 am
by exedeus
Am i smelling stinky squid again??

**** seamen!

Yike

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 7:20 am
by mogami
Hi, I have mixed feelings on this issue.
USMC 73-77
USN 82-92

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 1:09 pm
by OG_Gleep
Yes...there are a lot of tips located here in the Forums. The responces I have gotten have been great, the people that populate this forum are extremly helpful...and good at this game.

Here are some threads I have found useful:

showthread.php?s=&threadid=30658

showthread.php?s=&threadid=30603

showthread.php?s=&threadid=30516

showthread.php?s=&threadid=30447

showthread.php?s=&threadid=30362

showthread.php?s=&threadid=30361

showthread.php?s=&threadid=30341

Also read most of the treads in the War Room, if you haven't already.

This is a good Fansite

http://uncommon-valor.chez.tiscali.fr/

Welcome to the game, look me up when your ready for a PBEM game, I haven't played one yet, getting the game for X-MAS, and would like to start with someone who is also a virgin =)

bo.humphrey@attbi.com

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 3:26 pm
by rawink
nah.. no squid here..

USA 84-90

Re: Yike

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 11:44 pm
by mbatch729
Originally posted by Mogami
Hi, I have mixed feelings on this issue.
USMC 73-77
USN 82-92


At least you improved w/age. ;)