Page 1 of 1

VERY minor issues

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 2:47 pm
by entemedor
When a pilot is shot-down, sometimes I have seen the message 'pilot ba49s out wounded and is rescued', instead of`'bails out...'.

In some submarine attacks (very few), the first sound you hear is that of air to air combat instead of sub attack. I have not yet found a pattern here, perhaps the previous turn finished with a special type of air combat?

Really small issues, but now that UV is working really well, it's difficult to find something to grudge about... :D

Cheers,

Entemedor

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 9:56 pm
by Yamamoto
Related to the air-to-air sound at the beginning of sub combat...

Sometimes there will be a text message in the sub report saying so-and-so pilot killed, or wounded, or whatever. That also makes me think that there was something left over from a previous air-to-air combat that is getting put into the sub animation sequence.

Yamamoto

Re: VERY minor issues

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 6:04 am
by siRkid
Originally posted by entemedor
When a pilot is shot-down, sometimes I have seen the message 'pilot ba49s out wounded and is rescued', instead of`'bails out...'.

In some submarine attacks (very few), the first sound you hear is that of air to air combat instead of sub attack. I have not yet found a pattern here, perhaps the previous turn finished with a special type of air combat?

Really small issues, but now that UV is working really well, it's difficult to find something to grudge about... :D

Cheers,

Entemedor


I'll watch for the first one and the second one is on the list.

Thanks,
Rick