Page 1 of 1

Rice cake lover needed for old fashioned bare bum spanking!

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 1:25 am
by Ron Saueracker
I would like to challenge anyone short in stature who wears coke bottle glasses to a match in Scen 17. :p

Hey, I resemble that remark!

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 1:35 am
by Bax
Alright, Ron. You found your man.

Any particular parameters you were looking for? Care to try Allied Damage control off and Japanese sub doctrine off?

I'm flexible, it's your funeral. :D

I'll send you the first turn after you indicate which settings are acceptable to you.

Hey Bax!

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 3:13 am
by Ron Saueracker
I'm ok with Sub Doctrine off but I like Allied damage control on. Allies did have more advanced damage control. Slots 3 4 5 6 are open on my box.

Let's rock!

my email is saueracker@videotron.ca

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 3:16 am
by Bax
Thank you, sir! First turn will be arriving in your email box sometime tonight. Let the party begin! :D

Bax

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 7:32 am
by Ron Saueracker
I'm ready as my problem with server/PBEM is remedied.

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 9:11 am
by Crocky
Does that mean we can carry on with our Scenario 19 or start like we were going to 6 months ago :D

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 12:45 pm
by Ron Saueracker
Crocky. Yeah. I think I still have your turn.:)

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 9:31 pm
by Bax
That's great news, Ron.

Do you still have my turn 1 from when we started our scenario 17, or do you need me to shoot you a new one? If I don't hear back from you by tonight, I'll just send you a new turn 1.

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 1:57 pm
by Ron Saueracker
I'll check...I thnk it should work. Send on Thursday.

sent turn again...

Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 5:57 am
by Bosun
OK RON,
Now that you know my opening moves I'll still be able to offer beneficent treatment to all the Allied prisoners I'll soon be collecting. No fair checking with Crocky either to discover my tactics. I'm an Intensive Care Nurse and can change my plans to meet any new development. I'm your nightmare: a creative IJN commander who has been given complete control of both the Army and Navy. The Emperor has given his full confidence.

Re: sent turn again...

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:04 pm
by Ron Saueracker
Originally posted by Bosun
OK RON,
Now that you know my opening moves I'll still be able to offer beneficent treatment to all the Allied prisoners I'll soon be collecting. No fair checking with Crocky either to discover my tactics. I'm an Intensive Care Nurse and can change my plans to meet any new development. I'm your nightmare: a creative IJN commander who has been given complete control of both the Army and Navy. The Emperor has given his full confidence.


You can only go so far on a bicycle and rations of gruel...:D

gruel

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 12:52 am
by Bosun
Gruel is only given to the elite troops.
All others will eat millet and forage from the compassionate natives. We have established the Pan Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere of Influence!

There will be a meeting of the benevolent order of coke-bottled, near sighted, fish head eating, slant eyes at 1800 in the Baptist Church hall.