Page 1 of 1

Dividing land units

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 11:12 am
by snowman
Can land units be divided between bases as in Pac War? I can't seem to find in the manual if they can.

Thanks.

:cool:

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:36 pm
by Howard Mitchell
You can't split them up into battalions, etc. (here's hoping you can in WITP), but you can transport part of a unit and leave the rest. The problem with this is that you don't get an even split in terms of combat and support troops, artillery, etc.

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 3:34 am
by snowman
Dang! I was hoping to be able to split into battalions, etc like in Pac War.

I like to split up some units to garrison bases that are close together. Usually bases with land paths between them.

Hope Matrix allows that in WiTP.

Mike