Captured city produsction
Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:59 pm
I have played a couple of large games with a combination of AI and live players
where I found my army size limited by supply.
In neither of the games have my captured cities been able to produce supply(only pp and resources).
In the latest game that I am still playing, I took over an ally nation and was surprised
to see that he was able to get supply from captured cities. Is there a bug in my download?
where I found my army size limited by supply.
In neither of the games have my captured cities been able to produce supply(only pp and resources).
In the latest game that I am still playing, I took over an ally nation and was surprised
to see that he was able to get supply from captured cities. Is there a bug in my download?