Page 1 of 1

IJN Player Wanted DaBigBabes-C (Closed)

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:59 am
by morejeffs
Either scen 28 (Dec 7) or scen 29 (dec 8) is fine.
Use stacking limits (I have 1 game going with stacking limits so I am stuck with that map)
Latest official update

prefer historical start/relatively normal house rules (up to discussion)
Settings:
FOW: ON
Advanced weather: ON (negotiable)
PDU: ON
Historical First turn: ON
Surprise: ON
Realistic R&D: ON
Reliable USN torps: OFF
No unit withdrawals: OFF
Reinforcements for both sides: +/- 15 days (negotiable)
Turns: 1 per day

RE: IJN Player Wanted DaBigBabes-C

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:01 pm
by morejeffs
Still looking![8D] For some savvy Empire player to kick my butt.


RE: IJN Player Wanted DaBigBabes-C

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:24 pm
by morejeffs
Still looking! For some savvy Empire player to kick my butt.
Still waiting for my samurai to decapitate me!

Image

RE: IJN Player Wanted DaBigBabes-C

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:26 pm
by walkerd
Would you consider AndyMac's Hakku Ichiu Scen002, ported to DaBigBabes system?

It is based on DBB - C with the extra Scen 2 OOB with stacking limits.

Historical First turn off - I am wanting to try a port attack on Manila, not PH.


RE: IJN Player Wanted DaBigBabes-C

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:48 pm
by morejeffs
Not really...I in particular dislike scenario 2 as not only is Japan given a ton of extra stuff..
It is given a ton of economy in addition to the bag of goodies.. At least with RA, Japan pays for a better OB in the economy..And then getting the advantage of a non historical attack...Just strikes me as ...not my cup of tea..

I know some people like it....and it would be the right choice vs AI...

RE: IJN Player Wanted DaBigBabes-C

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:19 pm
by walkerd
Well, I would have considered a Historical First Turn, but do not think you would like that either.

Thanks

RE: IJN Player Wanted DaBigBabes-C

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:54 pm
by morejeffs
As said I think scen 2 is way overdone not so much because of the goodies, as because of the extra economy means the empire never really needs to
manage that (at least not too seriously). It just seems bogus that even in 1944-1945 the allies can have shortages of fighters, but the empire can make virtually infinite amounts.

Giving some advantages vs historical is understandable..but there is a difference between the ridiculous and sublime.