Page 1 of 1
Looking for (east front) scenarios
Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2000 5:20 am
by Skorpion
I've noticed on this forum mention of many East Front scenarios that are supposed to have been available *somewhere*, notably those by Brent Grenadier Richards and "The Streets Of PRokhourovka". Where can I find these? I'm not finding them via the "SCENARIOS" link on these pages.
Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2000 5:46 am
by Tankhead
Hi Skorpion!
Try These
http://sparsenal.thegamers.net
http://wbr.thegamers.net
Tankhead
------------------
Rick Cloutier
rcclout@telusplanet.net
Coordinator: Tankhead's SPWAW Resources
http://tankhead.home.icq.com
Posted: Thu Oct 05, 2000 7:52 am
by Wild Bill
Many of those scenarios are already in the game, if you have version 4.0 When the game begins, scroll through the list of scenarios.
You may also want to go to the Game Depot, where many East Front scenarios can be found.
http://www.matrixgames.com/gamedepot.asp
Click, "I Agree" then click on find it. Its slow. Be patient. The list will appear, scroll through it to find those scenarios.
There are probably 20 or so dealing with the East Front, plus a complete user campaign on the East Front in version 4.0
Plenty is there. Just help yourself, Skorpion.
Wild Bill
=
------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games
Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2000 3:23 am
by Skorpion
Hi gentlemen
Still no luck. The only ones I have are "Road to Berlin" #1, 4, 5. Could you possible email me the rest directly.
scorpioseagle@worldnet.att.net
By the way, I'm running v4.3B
Thanks!