Page 1 of 1

Kuniworth aka DJ Terif is here to help

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:47 pm
by KuniworthII
I am Kuniworth, the greatest player of sc1. Some might know me from back then by my nickname DJ Terif, one of the top players back then and the one to keep the forum in check and the community from getting out of hand.

However time flies, it really does and it's nice to see all of that old crazy gang still alive and kicking. Now as long as we wait, is there something we can help the dev team with. What do you need?

RE: Kuniworth aka DJ Terif is here to help

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:05 pm
by lparkh
Terif while i am merely of the great unwashed... namely SC2, I heard tell of your exploits :) (seriously). Great to see a legend here...now where is THE Legend... Rambo? ;)

RE: Kuniworth aka DJ Terif is here to help

Posted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:42 pm
by garibaldi0
Hi DJ Terif, nice to hear you as the greatest, I think I'm better than you [;)] in SC (fantastic game);
I started to paly far later, but I've won all my battles with much more experencied players than me.
What about to play with me?

thanks for your atttention ...


[:D]


RE: Kuniworth aka DJ Terif is here to help

Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:37 am
by IslandInland
ORIGINAL: Kuniworth II

I am Kuniworth, the greatest player of sc1. Some might know me from back then by my nickname DJ Terif, one of the top players back then and the one to keep the forum in check and the community from getting out of hand.

However time flies, it really does and it's nice to see all of that old crazy gang still alive and kicking. Now as long as we wait, is there something we can help the dev team with. What do you need?

I seem to remember John J. Rambo being pretty good as well [:D]. Seeing your name brought back memories of the old Battlefront SC forum with Jersey John and all the other guys.

Strategic Command was the first game I ever bought online.

RE: Kuniworth aka DJ Terif is here to help

Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:23 pm
by snowstorm
Kuni, yes, welcome back. Seems almost everyone is back from the old BF days. I can't help but think JJ is lurking here somewhere. Lost his email address about a year ago when I upgraded my computer, what a shame. Otherwise I'd give him a holler and get him to stir up the hornet's nest again.
[:D] I've been busy with Panzer Corps while SC 3 is in development, but hopefully beta testing is right around the corner.[;)]

RE: Kuniworth aka DJ Terif is here to help

Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:41 pm
by xwormwood
snowstorm, JJ is indeed around, take a look into this thread here, his Matrix alias is JPD49.
[&o][:)][&o]

RE: Kuniworth aka DJ Terif is here to help

Posted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:52 am
by snowstorm
XW, some may change their usernames, but I like keeping mine. Makes it easier for the others to see who they're taking aim at.[:D]
Good to see JJ is back (even as JPD49), hopefully Kuni's thread will be a magnet for him. I would love to hear how that novel he was writing turned out.[;)]

JPD49, come in JPD49....JPD49, come in....[&o][8D]

RE: Kuniworth aka DJ Terif is here to help

Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:50 pm
by CSSS
Kuni refused to die or be defeated!

RE: Kuniworth aka DJ Terif is here to help

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:50 pm
by xwormwood
ORIGINAL: CSS

Kuni refused to die or be defeated!

True. If only Terif would show up again, just to share memories with us. Terif was like a machine or calculator when he play SC 1.


RE: Kuniworth aka DJ Terif is here to help

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:50 pm
by Happycat
ORIGINAL: Xwormwood

ORIGINAL: CSS

Kuni refused to die or be defeated!

True. If only Terif would show up again, just to share memories with us. Terif was like a machine or calculator when he play SC 1.


SC1? You that old? [:D]

RE: Kuniworth aka DJ Terif is here to help

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:04 pm
by xwormwood
Very funny Jim!
[:)] [:D]

RE: Kuniworth aka DJ Terif is here to help

Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:07 pm
by Happycat
LOL

RE: Kuniworth aka DJ Terif is here to help

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:17 pm
by waltero
ORIGINAL: CSS

Kuni refused to die or be defeated!

True dat.

Sometimes he would get frustrated and just up and leave...never to return.

I remember using the British fleet to bombard his Air units. the turn in which I did it he told me not a good idea, but it seemed to work well for me on that turn, so I continued to do it on the following turn. I decimated his German air units.
Tourney, TCIP game.

Fun times!

P.S. It was so long ago, I am not sure it was Kuni[X(]