Page 1 of 1

First time poster here.

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 10:58 am
by JamesR
Hi guys,

I'm looking to try a PBEM game. I've played a few PBEM games against my brother and couple of friends. I'm not really sure how good I am since I haven’t really played against enough people to gage myself. Outside of SPWAW and the older SP games I use to play with miniatures in high school and I've got 6 years of army experience (I was commo though, not combat arms).

I'd like to start out relatively simply.. just a meeting engagement. As for points, mines, aircraft.. anything works for me. I also prefer to play American 1944+. Any takers?

Welcome to the Jungle...

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 8:14 pm
by Orzel Bialy
My plate is pretty much full...but just be patient and you'll get a reply for a battle. :D
Welcome to the forum and kiss your life outside of work goodbye...once you get bitten by the Pbem bug...it's all over! :D

ps...watch out for sharks...there are some people here who love to greet newbies by thrashing them badly....it's like the forum's form of hazing. lol;)

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:55 am
by hellcat
welcome also! I'd offer you but I'll let you cut ur teeth first that and i have some fighting to do first... :D

where's my setup Orzel?

Patience is a Virtue...

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:14 am
by Orzel Bialy
Patience Grasshopper! :D :p

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:19 am
by Goblin
*****BONG***** When you can snatch the pebble *****BONG***** from my hand, then *****BONG***** you will *****BONG*****- WILL YOU QUIT WITH THE #%@^$%# GONG ALREADY!?!? Then you will be ready.

Goblin

*****BONG*****

Slow Down there Cheech...

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:38 am
by Orzel Bialy
that many bongs and you'll forget your name! :D

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 5:42 am
by hellcat
***BONG**** someone send me a setup ***BONG*** or the guy with the ***BONG*** gets it! :mad: :mad:

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 7:15 am
by Goblin
Lol, hellcat man, i misse your a$$, lol. setup Coming soon, but not now, I ted one on, with SoCo (southern comfort for my Uk friends), and that would be funny lol.

Gobin- A Goblin likes his soco!:D

needed editing, lol

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 7:52 am
by hellcat
soco! yuk!!

hey James did u get ur first game yet??

goblin gonna be greener tomorrow...

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 7:56 am
by Goblin
:(

Goblin- A Goblin :(

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 8:05 am
by VikingNo2
JAMESR AS ASLWAYS I'M UP FOR A GAME, LET ME KNOW YOUR CONDITIONS.

Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 8:25 am
by JamesR
I've got a match geting ready to start now. Thanks to those that offered. Let me get this one underway and see how things go.