Page 1 of 1

Do radar's upgrade

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:51 am
by matchwood
I read ages ago I think that someone said radar's upgrade? Just wondering if anyone had seen this happen?

I'm playing a game as Germany now late 44 and my night fighters all have stock radar, eg they haven't upgraded to FUG 220 or 240

RE: Do radar's upgrade

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:31 am
by warshipbuilder
I am pretty sure they do not upgrade, aircraft yes, radar no.

Try AE's new editor, you can change "devices" in your scenario with that.

RE: Do radar's upgrade

Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:38 am
by Denniss
In the old Talonsoft BTR this was done per aircraft, at a certain date NFs with FuG 202 started to get FuG 220. This was not shown on unit level but only reported per aircraft. AFAIR replacements arive with old radar but had a certain chance to get upgrades.

RE: Do radar's upgrade

Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:59 am
by matchwood
Thanks

RE: Do radar's upgrade

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:58 pm
by Wijter
Yes, the system upgrade works. In stock game I had Bf110 Nightfighter upgrading from FuG 202 to FuG 212.