Page 1 of 1

Need PBEM Oppn.

Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:35 pm
by decourcy
Hello all,

I would like to start my first PBEM of UV,
I prefer Scn 17 but 16 or 19 or whatever could work.
I think 120% commit is good but 140% could work. I am fairly open on options so if you have concerns, voice them freely.

I would prefer a player who understands history and national strategy and plays accordingly.

Michael A Johnson
decourcy@chartermi.net

I am in Eastern time, USA.

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 3:11 am
by Crocky
Hi Michael

Tried to send you an e-mail but it bounced back if your still looking for a game send me an e-mail to crocky@inet.net .nz
with your preferences what side you want and the scenario you would like to try

Cheers Mike

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:02 am
by Admiral DadMan
He's busy pummeling my IJN forces...