Page 1 of 1
How come I cant repair units in the Guddacanal scenario as the Japanese in Trunk?
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:28 am
by Seytan
I have repair ship and plenty of supplies. Why cant I repair all damage?
RE: How come I cant repair units in the Guddacanal scenario as the Japanese in Trunk?
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:04 am
by Yaab
Sometimes an AR is not enough
AR – Auxiliary Repair Ship
• Performs ship repair in ports.
• Repairs major engine damage or float damage of 5 points or less.
• Repairs all major damage on PB, PC, SC, AM, ML, HDML, MGB, YP, YMS, AMc
• Use #1 – Provide forward repair services in mid-sized ports
• Use#2 - Provide repair augmenting services in large ports or shipyards
• Other low priority uses: Provide repair services in small forward bases to small craft.
RE: How come I cant repair units in the Guddacanal scenario as the Japanese in Trunk?
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:06 am
by Chris21wen
ORIGINAL: Seytan
I have repair ship and plenty of supplies. Why cant I repair all damage?
Not all damage can be repaired by repair ships.
Two guides on the subject can be found here.
tm.asp?m=2990845&mpage=1&key=Repair%2CGuide
tm.asp?m=2920431
RE: How come I cant repair units in the Guddacanal scenario as the Japanese in Trunk?
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:12 am
by wegman58
Recommended for ALL new players - In The War Room there is a sticky FAQ at the top that covers all sorts of useful information. And ANOTHER sticky just for Air Coordination.
A LOT of answers, all in one place.
RE: How come I cant repair units in the Guddacanal scenario as the Japanese in Trunk?
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:44 am
by dr.hal
Repair ships work above the water line so to speak. Floatation damage is your biggest problem in that scenario. The Allies have Sidney and that has a shipyard, the Japanese do not.
RE: How come I cant repair units in the Guddacanal scenario as the Japanese in Trunk?
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:04 pm
by Seytan
Thanks!