Page 1 of 1
a few questions
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:18 am
by Texeiro
Testing the EDBTR dll Injection in ED, playing hot seat with myself, I ve noticed a few things.
1) My raids destroyed some AFACs at 100% damage.
The production moved to new factories marked with an asterisk, with 15 day average of delay. Those new factories appear only in these cases? So hitting hard AFACS in example, it useful ?
2) no time for testing this but some NJ as the He 215B have a bomb loads. A few but bombs anyway. What it s the purpose of having bombs?
3) As opportunity target 3 KG bombed 12 group HQ to 100% damage. It serves as com delay or anything else?
Thanks in advance. I Never stop learning with this game.
4) Is there some printable OOB for Luftwaffe (for Eagle Day)? Couldn't find any in the forum
RE: a few questions
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:23 am
by cohimbra
ORIGINAL: Texeiro
Testing the EDBTR dll Injection in ED, playing hot seat with myself, I ve noticed a few things.
1) My raids destroyed some AFACs at 100% damage.
The production moved to new factories marked with an asterisk, with 15 day average of delay. Those new factories appear only in these cases? So hitting hard AFACS in example, it useful ?
Playing only BtR but yes, if damage is >50% the factory must be relocate (15 days for ED as you said, 36 days for German factory in BtR). It's very useful, hitting A/C/E FAC slow down a/c production and flak must be relocated spending Ops Points. AFAIK is the only case that new FAC (A/C/E) appears.
RE: a few questions
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:03 pm
by Wijter
1) My raids destroyed some AFACs at 100% damage.
The production moved to new factories marked with an asterisk, with 15 day average of delay. Those new factories appear only in these cases?
--> Only AFAC, CFAC and EFAC are able to relocate.
So hitting hard AFACS in example, it useful ?
--> Yes. Relocation will cost time, and in some cases the total capacity of the factory will decrease.
2) no time for testing this but some NJ as the He 215B have a bomb loads. A few but bombs anyway. What it s the purpose of having bombs?
--> In WWII the act as night intruder.
3) As opportunity target 3 KG bombed 12 group HQ to 100% damage. It serves as com delay or anything else?
--> Bombing HQ facilities does not have much impact, they act as a target of opportunity
4) Is there some printable OOB for Luftwaffe (for Eagle Day)?
--> You can find the information on active and delayed groups in the group overview. Iw ill give you the delay and planned base
RE: a few questions
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:03 am
by Texeiro
tante grazie Cohimbra!
Thanks Wijter!
Still got no clue about Intruders having bombloads. I send a couple to diferent targets than AF and nothing happens, not a single bomb dropped.
Got new doubts: In the editor there s a device called "tokio" It seems a german navigation aid, as Z-gerat Y-gerat an knickebein, but google it and nathing found about it. anyone knows something about it?
RE: a few questions
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:36 pm
by JeffroK
Night Intuders isnt an option ingame, a pity as the Allies have a lot of capable aircraft.
RE: a few questions
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:02 am
by cohimbra
ORIGINAL: Texeiro
Got new doubts: In the editor there s a device called "tokio" It seems a german navigation aid, as Z-gerat Y-gerat an knickebein, but google it and nathing found about it. anyone knows something about it?
I run Editor 0.73 and the only Tokyo device I found is a drop tank. Maybe you run 0.76 (where I can found it?) and there's new devices?

RE: a few questions
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:07 am
by Texeiro
ORIGINAL: cohimbra
I run Editor 0.73 and the only Tokyo device I found is a drop tank. Maybe you run 0.76 (where I can found it?) and there's new devices?
Cohimbra, if you mean 0.76 version it s
here
When I be back at home I upload the screenshot to show where I noticed this device, but surely its a droptank.
Looking at your screenshot, I realize that there“s alot of potential in the editor...theres a routine of devices production!!!
RE: a few questions
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:43 am
by warshipbuilder