Page 1 of 1

OT-Sekret projects?

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:06 am
by Seytan
I know the USA had planned on using bats as a incendiary weapon against Japan, but I wonder
did we have other projects like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9NO2KfxeeY

RE: OT-Sekret projects?

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:25 am
by Alpha77
I know its satire, but his stab at Denmark is undeserved. They were the leaders of Scandinavia in around the 1000s - 1200s or so [;)] Vikings were mostly from what is today Denmark.

Other secret animal weapons: Russian tank destroyer dogs (that was evil, animals already suffered enough from the humans). US navy tried to train dolphins... dito.


BTW: Funny Bush moments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lwbSdL2s00

RE: OT-Sekret projects?

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:43 pm
by Sheytan
Poland as well, and didn't Denmark at one point control large parts of England? As to the clip you posted, he sure did have
his brain freeze moments. As a aside I wonder if Hilary Clinton is going to dodge the email scandal bullet.

Edited to add for the sake of avoiding confusion, the OP was me on a alt account while I attempted to recover my original account.
Thankfully Matrix was able to do that so Seytan is retired.

RE: OT-Sekret projects?

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:16 pm
by Alpha77
ORIGINAL: Sheytan

Poland as well, and didn't Denmark at one point control large parts of England? As to the clip you posted, he sure did have
his brain freeze moments. As a aside I wonder if Hilary Clinton is going to dodge the email scandal bullet.

Edited to add for the sake of avoiding confusion, the OP was me on a alt account while I attempted to recover my original account.
Thankfully Matrix was able to do that so Seytan is retired.

Pretty confusing lol

Re Denmark, yes and I was even more stunned to find out this is also the case for Ireland. However these "vikings" might have been from an area which is now Norway AND Denmark. I do not think that you can say Denmark controlled this territories as the country did not exist back then. But the peoples from the general area, also named Normans or Normannen. Literally means "men from the north"

So you can add part of France to the list (Normandy obviously)

RE: OT-Sekret projects?

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:09 pm
by Sheytan
This is interesting stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhWgaqaML9I
ORIGINAL: Alpha77
ORIGINAL: Sheytan

Poland as well, and didn't Denmark at one point control large parts of England? As to the clip you posted, he sure did have
his brain freeze moments. As a aside I wonder if Hilary Clinton is going to dodge the email scandal bullet.

Edited to add for the sake of avoiding confusion, the OP was me on a alt account while I attempted to recover my original account.
Thankfully Matrix was able to do that so Seytan is retired.

Pretty confusing lol

Re Denmark, yes and I was even more stunned to find out this is also the case for Ireland. However these "vikings" might have been from an area which is now Norway AND Denmark. I do not think that you can say Denmark controlled this territories as the country did not exist back then. But the peoples from the general area, also named Normans or Normannen. Literally means "men from the north"

So you can add part of France to the list (Normandy obviously)