Page 1 of 1
edit
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:52 pm
by davidss
edit ... obsolete info
RE: new GJS Version 7.0 Beta
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:53 pm
by STIENER
looking good bro!! [:D]
RE: new GJS Version 7.0 Beta
Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:34 pm
by Tejszd
Sounds good!
RE: new GJS Version 7.0 Beta
Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:39 am
by timoshuk
I can't find the link to the beta version. We will happily test it if you have a version ready for delivery. T
RE: new GJS Version 7.0 Beta
Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:46 pm
by STIENER
hi Timoshuk
you can get 7.1 at CCS. I was going to give you the link, which I can do later, but there seems to be an issue at the moment logging into CCS.
7.1 has a separate exe, so you can run 6.0 and 7.1 if you like
David is working on a 7.2....making a few changes to 7.1, nothing too major I believe, and 7.2 will be ready in a month or so.
so , ya play test 7.1 and let us know what you think, so we can make improvments
thanks
RE: new GJS Version 7.0 Beta
Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:54 pm
by STIENER
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/mo ... 2501#82501
heres the link to v 7.1
CCS still appears to be having connection issues tho.
when you get to the thread read all the info there please and enjoy the mod. let us know if you like it and fell free to make suggestions for improvement.
thanks