Community Facilities Pack?
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:51 am
Hi,
since many community members have contributed import files for various types of facilities, ranging from civilian cities to early warning site location, I wonder if there is interest for a community-organized import/export pack, similar to the Community Scenario Pack and the DB images?
I think compiling the files would help making the great effort by some users much more visible and accessible, especially since manually looking through and downloading possibly obselete or unmaintained import/export files is quite a PITA - but that's just my personal opinion. I would say the same arguments that apply to the Community Scenario Pack also apply here.
Looking forward to your feedback!
since many community members have contributed import files for various types of facilities, ranging from civilian cities to early warning site location, I wonder if there is interest for a community-organized import/export pack, similar to the Community Scenario Pack and the DB images?
I think compiling the files would help making the great effort by some users much more visible and accessible, especially since manually looking through and downloading possibly obselete or unmaintained import/export files is quite a PITA - but that's just my personal opinion. I would say the same arguments that apply to the Community Scenario Pack also apply here.
Looking forward to your feedback!