Page 1 of 1

Carrier air wings

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:54 am
by Dman_slith
Ok... My computer had a meltdown and I had to reinstall my operating system.. And I'm putting it all back together now...
In the past I downloaded a file for all the U.S. Carriers with their current airwing squadrons on board.. For the life of me I can't remember where I picked it up from.. Does anyone have a direction for me to search??

Thanks in advanced... Love the simulation by the way!!!

RE: Carrier air wings

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:56 am
by Tomcat84

RE: Carrier air wings

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:17 pm
by Dman_slith
Hey Tomcat84!!

I have seen this site.. what I had in the past was a file that had the specific carriers with their squadrons already on board.. as a unit.. For example if I added the carrier CVN73.. she would have the actually squadrons already on board.. Thanks for looking for me.. I will keep looking myself

RE: Carrier air wings

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:18 pm
by RoryAndersonCDT
Might be looking for kushan's carriers

tm.asp?m=3466348

RE: Carrier air wings

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:25 pm
by Dman_slith
Baloogan!!!!

That was it!! Thank You!!
Love your youtube vids... and ALWAYS looking to see if you have done anything new... AWESOME

RE: Carrier air wings

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:26 pm
by magi
Geezzz.... That's nice.... Thank you Tomcat..... I wonder if there is a site like this for carrier group compositions in deployment… .

RE: Carrier air wings

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:45 pm
by RoryAndersonCDT
ORIGINAL: Dman

Baloogan!!!!

That was it!! Thank You!!
Love your youtube vids... and ALWAYS looking to see if you have done anything new... AWESOME
[:D] glad to be of assistance!

RE: Carrier air wings

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:44 am
by Kushan04
ORIGINAL: Baloogan

Might be looking for kushan's carriers

tm.asp?m=3466348

If your running the latest update they should now be included with the game. They should be located in importexport/US/Kushans carrier groups.

With the US carrier swap almost done, I'm going to start updating them for 2015-2016. Planning on releasing them group by group, since the Lincoln wont be back to the fleet until next year.