Page 1 of 1

Four Weeks of Hell -- allied victims sought

Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:18 am
by Yamamoto
I’m looking for Allied victims to play me in the scenario “Four Weeks of Hell”. You can name the settings, but I prefer IJN sub doctrine off. If you are inexperienced you can have extra ship commitment (although I don’t know if that matters in that scenario or not).

I only have time for one more game now. I'll play the first person to post a response. Please post or private message me the email address where you want me to send the first turn.

Yamamoto

[edit]

I am on Eastern Standard Time and can play at least a turn a day. If you send me your turns in the morning I can go home from work at lunchtime and do a turn as well as doing turns in the evenings.

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 2:26 am
by Yamamoto
I have my game now. Thanks.

Yamamoto

Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 12:54 pm
by Krec
dont maul me too bad , i am a virgin , this is my first UV email so go easy. ;)

Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 3:28 pm
by Knavey
Buh buy Krec,

He doesn't wear that name for nothin' you know. If I could only get a look at his tactic book...perhaps next time I will have to play him as USN just to see what he does so that I can try to mimic it.

Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 9:55 pm
by Krec
well i made through turn one , the rest is easy right?..........