Page 1 of 1

Kudos to Northern Inferno

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:57 pm
by JPFisher55
I completed one scenario and am in the middle of the second one. I really like it. Also, the introductory video is cool.
Great job, Matrix and developers.

RE: Kudos to Northern Inferno

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:33 am
by Dimitris
Thanks!

RE: Kudos to Northern Inferno

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:54 am
by .Sirius
Many thanks from all our team I hope you enjoy the rest of the scenarios

RE: Kudos to Northern Inferno

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:22 am
by Sigma8510
Great job on NI, CMANO team! Download and installation went well, and game play is awesome!

Thanks!!

RE: Kudos to Northern Inferno

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:37 am
by IainMcNeil
Thanks and remember to review the game on Steam if you have time - every positive review helps!

RE: Kudos to Northern Inferno

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:13 am
by Phoenix100
+1 to this. I think it's a great pack, very well put together and is just what I've been looking for to get me into the game, I think. I've had the full game since it came out but I think the addition of a story-driven campaign is a great way to increase immersion. Thanks.

RE: Kudos to Northern Inferno

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:35 am
by smudge56
Yep totally agree great work again.