Steam achievements after Victory screen?
Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:38 pm
Anyone know off hand if steam achievements (like defeat the Guardians, etc) can be achieved after dismissing the victory screen?
I try and set my victory conditions to really long, like 40-50 years till it even kicks in, and 100% of everything but been getting V screen before some of the long achievement chases. I suppose I'll just try it but nice to know if someone knows offhand if stream achievements still enabled after Victory screen pops and you keep playing.
I try and set my victory conditions to really long, like 40-50 years till it even kicks in, and 100% of everything but been getting V screen before some of the long achievement chases. I suppose I'll just try it but nice to know if someone knows offhand if stream achievements still enabled after Victory screen pops and you keep playing.