don't worry
Posted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:26 pm
Don't worry, I will get this game eventually if it is as good as everyone says; right now I am busy playing the 3 games I bought during the past week, and I would rather get this game on Steam.
One thing I am glad about is the (partial) abstraction of air warfare. I only put a couple of hours into War in the West because for me, there is too much emphasis on the air war for my taste. As for WitE, it is a good game, but I am getting old and battle fatigue tends to creep in for monster games.
Looking forward to see more AARs and Youtube videos.
One thing I am glad about is the (partial) abstraction of air warfare. I only put a couple of hours into War in the West because for me, there is too much emphasis on the air war for my taste. As for WitE, it is a good game, but I am getting old and battle fatigue tends to creep in for monster games.
Looking forward to see more AARs and Youtube videos.