Page 1 of 1

be gentle

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 6:56 am
by osullmi
I want my first PBEM to be memorable.

reply to michael_osullivan@emcore.com

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 7:58 am
by Drex
gee I can't remember my first pbem. they say you never forget but as I get older these things tend to fade. Any how I can give you a battle. I'm still new at UV but can handle one more game if you haven't already made arrangements.

Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:13 pm
by Admiral DadMan
Originally posted by Drex
gee I can't remember my first pbem. they say you never forget but as I get older these things tend to fade. Any how I can give you a battle. I'm still new at UV but can handle one more game if you haven't already made arrangements.
Maybe your first wasn't really that good... :)

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 6:19 am
by Drex
You got that right. But is it ever? It can only get better, right?

Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 7:05 am
by Admiral DadMan
Sure, once you know what you're doing...

Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 2:00 am
by wobbly
gawd, i was drunk as a bum..... what were we talking about again?