Scenario 17: allied players sought (first turn attached)
Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:09 pm
Currently have no games going so I'm looking for about 4 PBEM games right now. I always do at least 1 turn a day (usually late at night) but sometimes I can come home at lunchtime and get a turn done.
I am very experienced and will never quit. The first four people who want to play me, download turn one and send your turn back to me at: yamamototeitoku@hotmail.com. The scenario parameters are: 100% both sides, no IJN sub doctrine, yes for advanced Allied damage control, very variable reinforcements.
Good luck to everyone.
Yamamoto
I am very experienced and will never quit. The first four people who want to play me, download turn one and send your turn back to me at: yamamototeitoku@hotmail.com. The scenario parameters are: 100% both sides, no IJN sub doctrine, yes for advanced Allied damage control, very variable reinforcements.
Good luck to everyone.
Yamamoto