Page 1 of 1

Play an old version WITE with steam game

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:58 pm
by Gregorio Melekhov
Hello,

I have WITE in Steam and I need to get an old version of the game (I need v1.07.06). Is it posible to get it?

Thanks very much

RE: Play an old version WITE with steam game

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:01 pm
by Oberst_Klink
ORIGINAL: Gregorio Melekhov

Hello,

I have WITE in Steam and I need to get an old version of the game (I need v1.07.06). Is it posible to get it?

Thanks very much
gaspadin

why this specific version? anyway, have a look at: http://www.patches-scrolls.com/gary_gri ... .php#10619

but also the support site of matrix.

klink, oberst

RE: Play an old version WITE with steam game

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:11 pm
by Gregorio Melekhov
The problem is that Steam don't give you a serial number and they update always the last version of the game

RE: Play an old version WITE with steam game

Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:38 pm
by Denniss
Minimum (release) version at Steam is 1.08.04 - no way to get below. Only possible with Matrix version.

RE: Play an old version WITE with steam game

Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:16 pm
by Gregorio Melekhov
Thanks very much.