Page 1 of 1

No RR convert for 11 army anymore?

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:37 pm
by schattensand2
Did not play for a while. Now I see that there is no RRbuilder FDB5? in Romania anymore.
I scanned the news here for a while ,but this issue seems not to be a topic here.
Is it wad now or does my computer do some silly magic games with me again?

RE: No RR convert for 11 army anymore?

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:58 pm
by Peltonx
That's how it works now.

And because its historical it did not arrive until 42.

RE: No RR convert for 11 army anymore?

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:12 pm
by schattensand2
Thx for fast answer.
Macht das Spiel nicht gerade leichter.
May 42 I checked reinforcements. OO.

RE: No RR convert for 11 army anymore?

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:34 pm
by Denniss
It wasn't easy at all historically to get all the rails conveted and back to work.

RE: No RR convert for 11 army anymore?

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:32 pm
by barkhorn45
Intereting conversation on subject.
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=2304