Page 1 of 1

Retrieving download link for old DR purchase?

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:59 pm
by Lützow
Purchased JTCS in 2007 or 2008 and registered it 2009. Is it possible to get a download link for this game? I don't have my order or former CC nr. anymore but could provide the serial which is linked to my members club account.

RE: Retrieving download link for old DR purchase?

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:13 pm
by bairdlander2
I had the same issue(actually have it again,as I lost all my games) and they sent me a "press release" download.WitPAE didnt work and some of the older titles dont run on windows 10.

RE: Retrieving download link for old DR purchase?

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:15 pm
by zakblood
Just open a tech support ticket or contact http://www.matrixgames.com/support/ with your order details (order reference number or/and email address used when placed the order) and they will provide you with new download links.

RE: Retrieving download link for old DR purchase?

Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:39 pm
by VPaulus
ORIGINAL: bairdlander

I had the same issue(actually have it again,as I lost all my games) and they sent me a "press release" download.WitPAE didnt work and some of the older titles dont run on windows 10.
Press Media versions are usually exactly the same as the "regular" versions.
WitP:AE is one of the exceptions. Just open a helpdesk ticket and we will provide you with a download link for a version that will work with your serial number.