Page 1 of 2
Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:23 pm
by aaatoysandmore
So whatcha got on yer plate for this year? I haven't seen anything that jumps out at me yet for upcoming future games have you?
If you see a new skill based one let me know please. [:)]
I looked at HOI IV but ain't sure about it yet. I still have this thing about most Paradox games except Crusader Kings I and II and EU:Rome.
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:40 pm
by MrsWargamer
Tigers on the Hunt.
There are no other games

RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:59 pm
by jwolf
Polaris Sector looks tempting. I've never really had a chance to play a space strategy game before; this and/or the Paradox Stellaris (? not sure of the name) game look very promising.
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:39 pm
by Rodwonder
Tigers on the Hunt, Battlefleet Gothic, Warhammer Total War and Naval Action... I need a new computer first though. [8|]
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:22 pm
by SuluSea
War in the East 2
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:38 pm
by Yogi the Great
Brother against Brother 2
Tigers on the Hunt
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:40 pm
by Gilmer
I don't know if it is scheduled to come out this year, but Dishonored 2 looks interesting.
At some point I expect I'll get Flashpoint Campaigns and Command: Modern Air and Naval ops.
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:48 am
by Richie61
Hmmm.... Let's see.
Tigers On The Hunt [&o]
Panzer Corps: Soviet Corps - not good at the game, but love the looks and idea of it.
Check Your 6! - WOOT [:D] The CY6! game series will closely reflect the realities of WWII and Modern air combat while allowing for a playable game.
Tom Clancy: The Division - love the FPS [:'(]
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:02 am
by DROregon
Steel Tigers
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:35 am
by waltero
Strategic command 3
Not sure about Tigers on the hunt. Probably purchase it so's I can entice me friend into playing War once again.
What we need is a Panzer Corps grand campaign game (combine SC with PC)...Get er done.
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:14 am
by Ranger33
Probably Hearts of Iron 4 more than anything. I'm liking the streamlined gameplay and strong possibility for ahistorical scenarios to play out. Stellaris from Paradox looks interesting as well, but I have more than enough space 4x games to play as it is.
The new Battletech game won't be released this year but I REALLY hope to be playing the beta at some point.
Steel Tigers from Matrix would be an instant buy.
Really though I'm trying to limit my new purchases, I have a huge backlog to work through. After being out of school for a couple years now I have enough money to buy any game I want, but only a few hours a day to play them! Such is life. [:D]
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:34 am
by warspite1
A detailed (naval and land) game of The Mediterranean War 1940-43. I just know its in development somewhere and will be released sometime in 2016.......

RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:37 pm
by Alan Sharif
Not a lot at the moment, to be honest. Only Sengoku Jidai: Shadow of the Shogun.
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:52 pm
by budd
Steel Tigers
All things Zombies-shotgun
Combined Arms-WW2 [:D]
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:02 pm
by DonCzirr
Steel Tigers
TOAW IV
Combat Mission Final Blitzkrieg
John Tiller's Modern Warfare game based on the Panzer Battles engine, sort of hinted at in his interview, but may not happen ... at least this year ... we'll see ... end run-on wish sentence.
Probably not this year or next but one can hope - Campaign Series for Nato vs Warsaw pact - but I'll gnaw on CS Vietnam until then ...
Oh .. and Battle Academy 2 on Android ... and any other semi- decent wargame on Android from Slitherine because wow, the offerings are really abysmal there.
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:22 pm
by gradenko2k
Hearts of Iron 4.
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:24 pm
by MrsWargamer
Should I even be asking what Steel Tigers is?
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:39 pm
by balto
Stellaris, HOI 4, and Polaris Sector. Might as well throw in Endless Space 2.
I was thinking about the new TOAW, but I do not want to have read several years of the forum in addition to the manual to get the flavor of it. Now if there was an overall comprehensive manual (which I know there never will be), TOAW would be my #1.
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:56 pm
by CliffKinsey
Hello,
Where have you been all my life? I play war games,I'm in my 50's.
RE: Well it's the annual what game are you looking foward to this year thread
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:03 pm
by budd
ORIGINAL: MrsWargamer
Should I even be asking what Steel Tigers is?
Steel Panthers remake[:D]