Page 1 of 1

Upgrade Problem

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:30 am
by Klin6991
My version of Command is a fully licensed hard copy one. Bought from Matrix Games. During all the time I have had the game I have only been able to upgrade it from the forum as the Games Upgrade link will not allow me to do so. My current version is

Command v1.09 Release Candidate 1 - Build 735

When I now attempt to upgrade to v1.10 a message appears telling this version is too low and a upgrade to v1.09 is reqiured.

Can someone provide me a link to the upgrade to get around this problem as I am having no luck.

Thanks

RE: Upgrade Problem

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:00 am
by michaelm75au
http://www.matrixgames.com/products/483/downloads/ and the 1.09 is near the bottom.

RE: Upgrade Problem

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:00 am
by michaelm75au
I suspect that the beta 1.09 is not being recognized as 'official' version.

RE: Upgrade Problem

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:26 am
by Klin6991
Thank you Michael for your help.

However on the page your link goes to, the middle two links do not work. So is the bottom one the link to use?

Thanks

RE: Upgrade Problem

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:55 am
by michaelm75au
That is the base 1.09 from memory.

RE: Upgrade Problem

Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:06 pm
by VPaulus
You don't need to install 1.092 anymore.
Install 1.09 and 1.10.

RE: Upgrade Problem

Posted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:04 am
by btd64
Hey guys. Just upgraded to 1.09 and to 1.10. Now the game will not run. All I get is the pic of the ship firing a missle. Doesn't go any further....GP