Scenario: The Hedgehog of Piepsk
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:17 am
The scenario uses ASL maps 2, 3, & 4. This scenario has the Russian troops entering on Turn 1 advancing toward the village of Piepsk with the intention of capturing the village from the German defenders. Please let me know of any errors or suggested changes to improve the scenario.
Version 1.3 is posted in the Submitted Scenarios section. V1.3 adjusts the victory conditions. I feel this a difficult scenario for the Russians to win since there are only 10 turns to accomplish their objectives -- capturing the stone buildings on board 3 (middle map). From the original scenario balance suggestion for the Russians, I replaced eight 4-2-6 squads with eight 4-4-7 squads. Still a tough scenario for the AI to win as the Russians. The scenario may present a better challenge when the Germans are played by the AI.
Version 1.3 is posted in the Submitted Scenarios section. V1.3 adjusts the victory conditions. I feel this a difficult scenario for the Russians to win since there are only 10 turns to accomplish their objectives -- capturing the stone buildings on board 3 (middle map). From the original scenario balance suggestion for the Russians, I replaced eight 4-2-6 squads with eight 4-4-7 squads. Still a tough scenario for the AI to win as the Russians. The scenario may present a better challenge when the Germans are played by the AI.