Page 1 of 1
New CD
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:15 pm
by mardesich
Is it possible to get a replacement for my original CD with a updated CD with all the versions incorporated?
RE: New CD
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:07 pm
by VPaulus
ORIGINAL: jam
Is it possible to get a replacement for my original CD with a updated CD with all the versions incorporated?
I'm sorry but that's not possible.
RE: New CD
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:04 pm
by mardesich
Is there a single location where I can find all the released versions for downloads?
RE: New CD
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:54 pm
by Mini_Von
After you install Command from you CD then you only have to install the latest update (Version 1.10).
Here is a link to 1.10
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4031738
RE: New CD
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:09 pm
by VPaulus
Are you referring to the game installers or to patches updates?
You only need a game file installer and then update with the last patch. Patches are comprehensive, so that's the reason why you won't need any of the previous ones.
The easiest way to get a download link for a game file installer is to open a
helpdesk ticket or to contact us at support[at]matrixgames.com with order details (order reference number or/and email address used for placing the order)
Please note that you don't need to download the game file installer if you have a disc, as you can install the game from it.
The last patch can be downloaded from the following page:
http://www.matrixgames.com/products/483/downloads/
Always ensure that you update the game to the exact same folder where the game is installed.
Edit: You need before installing 1.10 to install 1.09:
http://ftp.us.matrixgames.com/pub/Comma ... e-v109.zip
RE: New CD
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:51 pm
by mardesich
I still get the message "Version too low" dose not recognize my V1.09 as being installed.
RE: New CD
Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:51 pm
by Beckles
I'm setting up a new computer right now, the version of CMANO I received was 1.05 and I get the same error mentioned by jam if I try to run the 1.10 update installer. Fortunately I think I saved the old updates ... we'll see, but in summary I agree with jam that the necessary information and downloads are not readily documented and available for all owners.
edited to add: I was able to do 1.05 to 1.09 to 1.10, didn't have to do 1.091 and/or 1.092. As I said though, I was unable to do 1.05 straight to 1.10, got the error about the version being too low.
RE: New CD
Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:28 pm
by VPaulus
My apologies, you're right. I forgot to mention that you need first to install 1.09 and then update to 1.10
You can download 1.09 from the following link:
http://ftp.us.matrixgames.com/pub/Comma ... e-v109.zip
Please ensure that you update the game to the exact same folder where the game is installed.
RE: New CD
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:52 pm
by mardesich
Down loaded and Extracted V1.09 and V1.10.
Opening from the main menu displays V1.095 and Build 757.12.
Checking for updates from the Main Menu results in no response.
Thanks
RE: New CD
Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:16 pm
by VPaulus
It sounds like you have a corrupted installation.
If you are running on a
64bit Windows version, please do the following procedures:
1. Uninstall CMANO
2. Download the file attached (CMANO_X64_Uninstall.zip) and unzip it.
3. Run the extracted file (CMANO_X64_Uninstall.reg) and allow the "program" to delete/edit the game Windows registry keys.
4. Download the game from the link below:
http://ftp.us.matrixgames.com/pub/Comma ... e-v109.zip
5. Once you have downloaded the file please unzip it. Run the extracted file to install the game.
6. Please download and install update 1.10 from the link below:
http://ftp.us.matrixgames.com/pub/Comma ... p-v110.zip
7.Unzip the downloaded file. Run the extracted file to update the game.
RE: New CD
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:11 pm
by mardesich
Is it advisable to uninstall the game and reinstall it with the original CD. If so, would I have to install all the updates or just a select few? I have lost track of all the updates. Do you know which one’s I would need to reinstall and where they a located?
Thanks for all your support.
RE: New CD
Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:20 pm
by VPaulus
ORIGINAL: jam
Is it advisable to uninstall the game and reinstall it with the original CD.
No, it's advisable to uninstall the game and follow the steps described above.