New UV addict needs another game
Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:37 am
I am not real good at this game yet, but I will stick with a game.
I am looking for someone to be Japan against my Allies in Senario 17 with Japan ships at 120% and Allied Advanced Damage Control on. One day turns. All other options are yours to make.
I will make a minimum of one turn a day, more on weekends.
email me if you are interested.
kdamon@wyellowstone.com
I have two offers and am taking them both. No more for now thank you.
I am looking for someone to be Japan against my Allies in Senario 17 with Japan ships at 120% and Allied Advanced Damage Control on. One day turns. All other options are yours to make.
I will make a minimum of one turn a day, more on weekends.
email me if you are interested.
kdamon@wyellowstone.com
I have two offers and am taking them both. No more for now thank you.