Page 1 of 1

Pershing on the Front - Movement Problem?

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:49 am
by Gerry4321
Had this happen me before but now I have a saved file for it.

Sherman moved but I didn't get all the movement I should have I think (started by maybe moved 7 hexes). Now it's in 8,14 and cannot get it to go farther. I may have clicked on something else but I did not move another unit yet.

Thanks.


RE: Pershing on the Front - Movement Problem?

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:28 pm
by Paullus
Gerry when I load up your save file I can move the vehicle. Try again and see if it works.

Jorgen


RE: Pershing on the Front - Movement Problem?

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:35 pm
by Gerry4321
Jorgen:
Thanks for checking but I have continued on in that scenario now. But I couldn't get it to move farther and had to leave it in that hex.

If you are moving a unit and click an enemy hex to check what is in there does this stop your current unit moving?

RE: Pershing on the Front - Movement Problem?

Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:38 pm
by Paullus
No it doesn't, nut you have to select the hex and then select the vehicle again. You can even go back to move other units that you have moved before and move them further if they have Movement Capability left.