Page 1 of 1

I am playing on the multiplayer server....

Posted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:53 pm
by Gilmer
It's obviously not the best option, but Jeebus, this is soooooooo much better than PBEM it is not even funny.

When will Ageod move their games to this?

RE: I am playing on the multiplayer server....

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:37 am
by Kuokkanen
What game are you playing?

RE: I am playing on the multiplayer server....

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:46 am
by Gilmer
War in the East.

RE: I am playing on the multiplayer server....

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:00 pm
by gryffindor1
Which server company are you using btw? I've only recently been getting into playing online, mostly counter-strike: global offensive. Although I played Minecraft with a league on a game server from this company a few weeks back, and was pretty impressed with the speed and quality :)