Page 1 of 1

OT: Colonel Anthony Biddle

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:38 pm
by Footslogger
Interesting Old Picture of Colonel Anthony Biddle.

Here's the Wiki Page:
https://tr.im/YdJN3


Image

Anyone hear of him?


RE: OT: Colonel Anthony Biddle

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:28 pm
by Lecivius
There is always some clown who HAS to look at the camera [8|]

RE: OT: Colonel Anthony Biddle

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:20 pm
by dazoline II
I'm sure its a propaganda photo but did/does the US army actually train people to aim at the throat rather than the centre of mass with a bayonet?

RE: OT: Colonel Anthony Biddle

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:32 pm
by Lecivius
ORIGINAL: dazoline II

I'm sure its a propaganda photo but did/does the US army actually train people to aim at the throat rather than the centre of mass with a bayonet?

no

RE: OT: Colonel Anthony Biddle

Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:38 pm
by geofflambert
ORIGINAL: Lecivius

There is always some clown who HAS to look at the camera [8|]

I hate it when they do that in porn!