Capture Cites & VP
Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:01 am
Hi,
Just started playing the game today The road to Minsk. I defeated nearly all the SU units and had GER units in all the VP including Brest & Minsk. But when turn 3 ended and the game finished the score was a minor victory to SU. The victory menu had all the city points going to the AI SU.
So what do I have to do capture a city after defeating all the units and my units are sitting in the City hex?
Thanks
Just started playing the game today The road to Minsk. I defeated nearly all the SU units and had GER units in all the VP including Brest & Minsk. But when turn 3 ended and the game finished the score was a minor victory to SU. The victory menu had all the city points going to the AI SU.
So what do I have to do capture a city after defeating all the units and my units are sitting in the City hex?
Thanks