Page 1 of 1

Strategic War in Europe problems

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:05 pm
by hbrsvl
Hi- I recently bought above game and DLed it. I get through about 4-5 pages of first tutorial and run into a roadblock-the game freezes. I've sent a message asking for tech help-only response is from another player who also has problems. How do I get a response from Matrix?I feel cheated. Hugh Browne

RE: Strategic War in Europe problems

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:15 pm
by zakblood
i can't find any posts on the forum asking for help on the game?

can you link me so i can reply, thanks, sorry for your trouble

RE: Strategic War in Europe problems

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:29 pm
by rickier65
ORIGINAL: hbrsvl

Hi- I recently bought above game and DLed it. I get through about 4-5 pages of first tutorial and run into a roadblock-the game freezes. I've sent a message asking for tech help-only response is from another player who also has problems. How do I get a response from Matrix?I feel cheated. Hugh Browne

Did you open an actual helpdesk ticket:

http://www.matrixgames.com/support/

They usually respond in day or two.

Thanks
Rick


RE: Strategic War in Europe problems

Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:59 pm
by zakblood
found it, hidden in the depths

tt.asp?forumid=1105

4/1/2016 10:51:08 PM