Page 1 of 1
Scenario not registering events - Palau
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:31 pm
by Mickrocks201
I have taken all of the flag points on both islands in the Palau scenario, and the status screen still shows "?" instead of green check... I cycled thru the last 8 turns to see if they would register as accomplished. At end of game it shows I failed and am defeated. I tried the scenario again - now in mid-game and completed taking all flag points on Anguar, but it still shows "?".
save file enclosed
RE: Scenario not registering events - Palau
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:06 pm
by Shards
Hi,
Thanks for reporting this, it looks like this condition is set to fire on "kill all units" (which was the previous condition in the beta test). If you can find the last units and kill them then you'll get the tick in this version. We're going to put out a hotfix update for this and a couple of other issues asap
Ta
RE: Scenario not registering events - Palau
Posted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:10 pm
by Lukas
It appears the victory conditions are still on "kill every unit" for both islands. This was changed shortly before the gold master because it was annoying to hunt down the Japanese Snipers (there is 1 left on 2 strength in your game on Angaur), but it appears something got mixed up.
So for now I'm afraid you'll have to do some extra work and get rid of every Japanese unit to get a victory here.
RE: Scenario not registering events - Palau
Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:36 pm
by stvwhite
Any updates regarding a fix for this mission bug?