Newb seeks opponent for Scenario 17
Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 5:59 am
Hi all,
I've been playing the AI for a while now, but I've never played via PBEM before, so I'm ready to have my clocks cleaned. If I had my druthers, I'd play one game as IJN and one as the Allies in Scenario 17 or some other long scenario, but I'm very open to suggestions on scenarios/sides for a total newb. I plan to post frequent accounts of my games in the AAR section; ideally, I'd like my opponent(s) to contribute to the AAR as well. House rules, ship commitment, and historical settings negotiable. Either player is free to resign if he feels his situation is hopeless.
I'm on the East Coast of the USA, and I can probably play a turn a day or more, mostly in evenings but sometimes day too. (It's hard to know, not having done this before.) I may need you to guide me through how to send the first couple of turns. My e-mail address is
grwatson@compuserve.com
Thanks!
I've been playing the AI for a while now, but I've never played via PBEM before, so I'm ready to have my clocks cleaned. If I had my druthers, I'd play one game as IJN and one as the Allies in Scenario 17 or some other long scenario, but I'm very open to suggestions on scenarios/sides for a total newb. I plan to post frequent accounts of my games in the AAR section; ideally, I'd like my opponent(s) to contribute to the AAR as well. House rules, ship commitment, and historical settings negotiable. Either player is free to resign if he feels his situation is hopeless.
I'm on the East Coast of the USA, and I can probably play a turn a day or more, mostly in evenings but sometimes day too. (It's hard to know, not having done this before.) I may need you to guide me through how to send the first couple of turns. My e-mail address is
grwatson@compuserve.com
Thanks!