Page 1 of 1

Looking desperatly..

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:10 pm
by AngryDeemon1
For $5000 and a SPWAW opponent. No preferences at this time other than C&C off. So everything else your call.

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:51 pm
by sandman20
Hello again Angrydeemon!!;)

How about another battle?Do you still remember our last one?:D
Do you want 7.1 and H2H?

How about something in year -41?
I could take Russians.

What do you say about that?
I have slots 3, 5, 7 and 8 frees in version 7.1.

Re: Looking desperatly..

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:51 pm
by Gruvan
Originally posted by AngryDeemon1
For $5000 and a SPWAW opponent. No preferences at this time other than C&C off. So everything else your call.


Hi,

OK for a short battle :) . I'd like to play german against US English, canadian or what ever of normandy allied troop in july 1944.

Not very much time for this, so I'd like a small battle, random map and not only tanks please ;) (I garanty not only tiger, panthers or such incredible things...:D ). I have no prefered choice for meeting engagement or assault or defense. Tell me what you hope for :confused: .

My version is 7.1 and This is my fourth PBEM battle in 4 years.

If interested, mail me.

Cheers,

Gruvan

Re: Re: Looking desperatly..

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:54 pm
by Gruvan
Sory sandman, did saw your post. Seems we sent it at the same time ?

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 10:07 pm
by AngryDeemon1
HI sandman! I still have nightmares about thoe jagdpanthers from time to time. If you set up a H2H game in 1941 ill gladly attempt to conquer the motherland. All my h2h slots are free.


Grvan Ill be glad to kill your sourcraut eating forces with my Yankee Hordes (with new McDonalds tanks). If you set it up. I Have all 7.1 slots except for 8,9,10 free.

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 10:18 pm
by sandman20
So, you want to take Germany?;)

I'll make setup and will post it to you later. I think I have still your email adress somewhere.:D
I can make AAR also.

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 10:22 pm
by AngryDeemon1
AAR sounds good. its wtruitt1@tampabay.rr.com

Gruvan to AngryDeemon

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 12:11 am
by Gruvan
Originally posted by AngryDeemon1
Grvan Ill be glad to kill your sourcraut eating forces with my Yankee Hordes (with new McDonalds tanks). If you set it up. I Have all 7.1 slots except for 8,9,10 free.


OK, I sent the attached file in the appropriate newsgroup :
forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=52

SPWaW AAR/DAR

Thank you for playing both of us.

Wait for your file,

Gruvan:p

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:45 am
by red
sandman, haven't had a chance to try your skill in combat. I usually play Soviets but can do anything else too. Care for a game?

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 5:49 am
by VikingNo2
Sandman is good Red, will sell tips to the highest bidder

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 8:09 am
by red
V2, thanks for the offer but I think I'll find it out on my own ;)

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 8:20 am
by VikingNo2
That was a double offer:rolleyes:

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:10 pm
by sandman20
Originally posted by red
sandman, haven't had a chance to try your skill in combat. I usually play Soviets but can do anything else too. Care for a game?


Red, Why not?
H2H or 7.1?

How about Britain vs. Soviets in -44 ?
Meeting engagement
Large map
7k points
1 air
C&C off

What do you think?
Or do you have something in your mind? ;)

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:13 pm
by sandman20
Originally posted by VikingNo2
Sandman is good Red, will sell tips to the highest bidder


I think I'll try to find it on my own also...at first:D

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:00 pm
by red
Sounds good to me, 7.1

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:01 pm
by red
If you can set it up, go ahead otherwise let me know and I will.

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 7:31 pm
by sandman20
Ok, I'll make setup and send it to you.
Could you give your email adress?

I will use email for send saves, because sometimes it's difficult to send attachments up to forum:)

What slots you have available?

We can make an AAR also if you want.

Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 8:35 pm
by AngryDeemon1
Do the AAR please:)

With the manner sandman slaghtered my poor men last time I would sereously like to see ifred does better:)