Page 1 of 1

best caption ?

Posted: Sun May 22, 2016 1:51 pm
by fuselex
will be judged by myself on a late Friday/Saturday :)

Image

RE: best caption ?

Posted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:57 pm
by E
Two jewish guys, a sexaholic, and a wargaming tailor walk into a bar...

RE: best caption ?

Posted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:58 pm
by Cataphract88
Who was going to be the first to admit accidentally supergluing their hand to their nose.

RE: best caption ?

Posted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:35 pm
by rico21




Image

RE: best caption ?

Posted: Mon May 23, 2016 3:21 pm
by E
No more beans for Newkirk.

RE: best caption ?

Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:39 am
by Big Ivan
I always wondered where unwanted toilet's went...

RE: best caption ?

Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 12:05 am
by vernwhicker
Klink: "Hogan is that General Burkhalter sitting naked in my chair?"

Hogan: "I believe it is Sir!"

Schultz: "I see nothing...nooothiing!"

RE: best caption ?

Posted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:04 pm
by MrsWargamer
ORIGINAL: vernwhicker

Klink: "Hogan is that General Burkhalter sitting naked in my chair?"

Hogan: "I believe it is Sir!"

Schultz: "I see nothing...nooothiing!"

I had one, but I am voting for this.

RE: best caption ?

Posted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:11 pm
by fuselex
I agree mrswargamer , congrats vernwhicker :)

RE: best caption ?

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:20 pm
by timberwolf15
why is the Gestapo gassing us ??