Page 1 of 1

Looking for Soviet opponent to help me get back into the game

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:38 pm
by Aditia
G'day gentlemen,

I have not played wargames for 5 years now; Real Life got in the way with a vengeance.
As everything has settles down I'd love to get back into my old passion.

So I have not played in a while; looking for an understanding opponent who does not mind possibly restarting after a season of in-game warfare.

If there is any crucial house rules that should be applied, let me know.

I can do between 3 and 4 turns a week for sure, maybe more with extra weekend turns included if our time zones are in synch.

RE: Looking for Soviet opponent to help me get back into the game

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:59 pm
by DeletedUser1769703214
ORIGINAL: Aditia

G'day gentlemen,

I have not played wargames for 5 years now; Real Life got in the way with a vengeance.
As everything has settles down I'd love to get back into my old passion.

So I have not played in a while; looking for an understanding opponent who does not mind possibly restarting after a season of in-game warfare.

If there is any crucial house rules that should be applied, let me know.

I can do between 3 and 4 turns a week for sure, maybe more with extra weekend turns included if our time zones are in synch.

Im more than happy to accommodate you in your endeavor as a Soviet player.

RE: Looking for Soviet opponent to help me get back into the game

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:26 pm
by Icier
You should get a fair few replies as the majority of Players are Russian.

RE: Looking for Soviet opponent to help me get back into the game

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:40 pm
by DeletedUser1769703214
ORIGINAL: Ice

You should get a fair few replies as the majority of Players are Russian.

I play Germans 9 out of 10 games but nice to deviate from time to time. I actually need another game so either to me is fine if there is Soviet player needing a game.

RE: Looking for Soviet opponent to help me get back into the game

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:44 pm
by flatsix518
Aditia,

I am an experienced gamer, but quite new to WitE. I'm willing to play Soviet. Would prefer smaller scenarios.

John
aka flatsix518

RE: Looking for Soviet opponent to help me get back into the game

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:24 am
by Aditia
Thank you flatsix.
Let's set it up, sent you a PM.

Thanks to everyone else responding, but I need to relearn the game; playing a smaller scenario suits me better for now I think

Closing thread.