Page 1 of 1

Newbie PBEM Questions

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:26 pm
by flatsix518
Howdy!

I'm playing my first WitE PBEM game (Road to Minsk) and I have a couple of questions.

1) When I downloaded the game, it did not run my opponent's move. It just had the situation at the end of his move. Is there a way to make it play or replay the opponent's move?

2) Is there an inter-player messaging display? All the other PBEM games I've played, it was possible for the players to message one another in conjunction with one's move.

Thanks in advance.

John
aka flatsix518

RE: Newbie PBEM Questions

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:53 pm
by 821Bobo
Welcome [8D]

Unfortunately the answers are
1. No. I think there is already topic here discussing this decision.
2. No.

RE: Newbie PBEM Questions

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:00 pm
by flatsix518
Well that sucks.

Thank you again for taking the time to answer.

How do you guys communicate during games? Agree to PM each other?

My opponent doesn't look to be active on the forum, not sure he'll pick up on a PM.

John

RE: Newbie PBEM Questions

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:56 pm
by 821Bobo
Usually PM or email. If you pick random server game it may be a problem or even impossible to contact your opponent.

RE: Newbie PBEM Questions

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:25 pm
by Michael T
Replay feature would be nice. Tiller games really excel on that front.