Fledgling Allied Commander looking for a game
Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 6:28 pm
Hi, I have only had this game for 2 weeks. I have played 2 games against the AI( both ended in my defeat).
Last night Erick R said I should try a PBEM game to get the full flavor. So, here I am looking for a Japanesse player to kick my butt. I expect to lose this game but to learn many lessons.
Mogami mentioned that senario 17 with 140% Japan shipping is an even game so I'll try that.
Please list any house rules you think are appropiate since I have no clue about them.
pennylover1946@yahoo.com
Last night Erick R said I should try a PBEM game to get the full flavor. So, here I am looking for a Japanesse player to kick my butt. I expect to lose this game but to learn many lessons.
Mogami mentioned that senario 17 with 140% Japan shipping is an even game so I'll try that.
Please list any house rules you think are appropiate since I have no clue about them.
pennylover1946@yahoo.com