Page 1 of 1
Grouping Allies
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:08 am
by pjb1
Does anyone know if it is possible to group units from different sides as long as they are friendly?
RE: Grouping Allies
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:16 pm
by magi
Yes... I do it all the time..... I play I editor mode... and there are times that the designer has an ally in computer mode... and I change it to player so I can control them.... Vert cool feature....
RE: Grouping Allies
Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:23 pm
by lamboman43
That's obviously not what they are asking. Switching to play as another side isn't the same as grouping.
RE: Grouping Allies
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:52 am
by Rory Noonan
In which case the answer is no.
magi's method is a workaround, and if you really want to be able to group allied units together it's the solution unless something is changed.